Wednesday, November 30, 2011

MY DARK SECRET

The real reason I like chocolate syrup on my hot fudge sunday

I've had a "dark secret" for years now.  The awful truth is I was molested when I was a boy.  It happened in the men's room in a park.

The day was hot and muggy.  I was sweating like a pig.  I was taking a leak in the men's room when it suddenly grew dark.  I said, 'who's there?' There was no answer just the sound of someone breathing real heavy.  Not just breathing but wheezing the way real heavy, fat people do.

Then there was the sound of slippers coming across the loor.  I turned around just in time with my penis hanging out to see a huge black woman with enormous breast.  She had un-buttoned her dress and did not have a bra on.  She grabbed me and held me against the wall and started fondling me.

I couldn't breath.  She was smothering me.  The harder I struggled the tighter she held me.  I got an erection, hard as a steel spike.  She didn't have any panties on.  When she rubbed me against her pussy I had three convulsions.  On the third one I came all over the place.  In her hand, on my pants, what a mess.

She left me in the corner, softly whimpering.  I didn't tell anyone.  I felt un-clean, violated.  for years I was totaly terrified of black wimmen.  As I got older things got worse.  If I was close enuff to smell them I'd get an erection. Elevators, crowded busses, I was so embarrased.  Once a woman rubbed against me and I came in my pants.

Black wimmen could sense my fear.  One came up behind me once and scared me in a convience store.  I dropped an ice cream on the floor.  From then on when ever I went in there she became verbaly abusive.  I was clumsy white trash.  If I dropped something else she'd make me clean it up or whip my ass.  I came in my pants again.

One time I went in there for a hot dog.  She came over and kneed me in the thigh.  when she saw my erection she grabed it and said, "This ain't no Gawd damn hot dog."  "That ain't mustard, either." I said.

That's how it started.  She stalked me for years.  She'd be in the house or around it.  She'd send me filthy letters.  She'd call up and breath heavy on the phone.  She'd say she was touching herself and I should do the same.  I'd hear her howling...oohh!! GAWD here I cum, over the phone.  She was one sick puppy.  I finally moved away.

I went to a Southern town and started driving cab.  That was a misstake.  I was alone with them.  Then it happened.  It was a call for a market in the hood.  Two black wimmen.  One looked like mighty Joe Young the other like Tyra Banks.  I made them for a couple of lesbians.  A fem and a dyke.  I helped them load the groceries but I knew I was in trouble.  They weren't going far.  It didn't matter, I was as  hard as a rock.  I was praying they wouldn't notice.

There was something about the way the big one breathed that reminded me of my dark secret.  They wanted me to help carry the groceries in.  Tyra first then me followed by Mighty Joe Young.  I was hard as steel as I walked down a narrow, dark hallway.  I was listening to Mighty Joe walking behind me.  It reminded me of those slippers from long ago.

Just then I came to a door.  In the room was a bed with hand cuffs.  Before I could say...wha, the f.... they jumped me and hand cuffed me to the bed.  My worst nightmare had come true.  I was petrified and terrified at the same time.
Then the most disgustung thing happened.  Mighty Joe Young smothered me in the most obscene way, she sat on my face.

I couldn't breath.  She was smothering me while I grasped for air.  My penis was so hard it was humming like a tuning fork.  Tyra went down on me.  I shot my load just like that.  You'd think it was a whip cream commercial, so much came out.  They both got real excited and took lot'sa pictures.

Then they let me go, paid the cab fare but not a dime tip and kicked me out.  I went to the police but was so upset I couldn't relocate the place.


No comments:

Post a Comment