Saturday, December 18, 2010

BACK SEAT DRIVERS

One night I pick someone up.  They give me a destination which is on the other side of the river.

As I pull onto a bridge that runs straight as an arrow for five miles, I'm told, "Go straight driver"

Years of accumulated rage boiled over.  That was the straw that broke the camels back.

I drove to the high point on the bridge and pulled over.  I got out of the cab and walked around to the other side.  I opened the door.  He looked at me and said,....what?

I grabbed him by the shirt and in one motion pulled him out of the cab and threw him over the side,

As he fell I leaned over the rail and shouted..

...don't forget to fall straight down.

Before another car passed I got back into the cab and drove away.

Someone went to town and didn't come home again.  Happens all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment