Saturday, December 18, 2010

BOB

SMILIN'  
BOB

I was driving in Charleston, S.C.  For almost a year I would pick up this guy named Bob and run him to this whore's house.  Bob was a gentle giant who always had a smile on his face for me.

She must have been a real bitch cause all Bob ever talked about is how bad she treated him.  Kicking him out in the middle of the night, etc.

One day I asked him, Bob, how much does she get to fuck?  He said forty bucks.
I told him, you go tell her you know a kinky white boy who will give her a hundred bucks to tie her up and butt fuck her. 

A week later he comes back and says, she said no.  I told him to tell her
two hundred.  she said yes.

So one night Bob and I roll on up to her place.  We go inside.  I pull out two,
crisp hundred dollar bills and give them to her.  She goes into the other room and comes right back.

We tie her up and I pack her fudge for her.  When I finished I told Bob, your turn.  She starts screaming and hollaring that we only paid for one.
I pull out two more c-notes and put them in front of her face.
Her eyes got big. I said, I'll put these with the rest.  She said it was in the other room in a drawer.  I went in, took out her money and went back into the other room.  I said....o.k. Bob, your turn.  Bob jumped on her and packed her fudge a little more.

When he finished, we left without un-tieing her.  I think she was pissed cause you could hear her all the way down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment