Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ASSHOLE

ASSHOLE OF THE YEAR

New Year's eve, Charleston, S.C.  I'm cruising on East Bay.  Two guys flag me.  I pass another couple and pull around the corner.  The couple rushes over and jumps in.  The two guys come up and claim it's their cab.  After a short discussion they decide to share the cab.

The couple don't know where they want to go.  They want to go some place before going home.  I suggest Club Tango.  They agree, we take off.  Half way there he decides to let us all know in front of his wife that the reason they are going there is for "pussy".

Well the cab fell silent.  We pull up in front of the club.  The fare is six dollars.  Mr. mouth wants to know if I take credit cards.

I went off on him.  Asshole, you insult  your wife in front of total strangers then have the nerve to expect me to ride around and find an ATM on New Year's eve.  I threw him out and left.





No comments:

Post a Comment