Monday, February 13, 2012

THE DOCTOR'S FIANCE'

This happened in Charleston, S.C. It was about 5 A.M.  in the market when a woman approached the cab and asked if I was available.
Of course I was available.  Where'd ya'll like to go at this hour of the morning?


She was looking for her niece, who was in the "drug area".  Made me suspicous right away. I thought, you got 2B kidding....!!!!

When she said she might have to get out of the cab and go look for her I asked her if she wanted to
 ...buy some drugs.

She answered, yes....!!


We cruised on down to the drug area and got some candy, but got ripped off so we went somewhere else and got some more.

We headed to my place to do it up.  She took her top off and let me play with her magnificant tits but wouldn't take her pants off.  She said she was in her period.  Magin' dat.

When we were done I took her back to her hotel.

She had gotten up in the middle of the night, took fifty dollars out of her boyfriend's wallet (a doctor)
and went out to buy some crack.

When I suggested I might get "more" later, she said her fiance' would be gone between 9 A.M. and 4 P.M.

That would be the window of opportunity, but another guy also said he might show, and besides we wouldn't be able to do anything in the room because her fiance' got breaks and could return at any moment.

Ohhh....!!! what tangled webs we weave when we plan to decieve.

I don't know but I'd bet they didn't get married



No comments:

Post a Comment