Wednesday, February 29, 2012

THUNDER N' LITEN'

Same place...

Charleston, S.C.

I had been driving cab for a couple of months. I had hooked up with a titty bar dancer.  An american indian, Cherokee I think.  I've always had a weakness for injun wimmen.

She was gorgeous.  She was half my age, had raven black hair and a great rack.  Trouble was she was a "rock star".  Luved her krak kandy.

Dind't phase me a bit.  I jumped in head first. I'd pick her up to take her to work.  We'd get a rock and do one first.

This particular night it was raining like hell so we decided to go get another rock.  On the way there we came to a place in the road that was so flooded a car had stalled in the middle.  Didn't stop me, I drove right in.  Just as I pulled around the stalled car another cab came from the other direction.

I swear to this, a wave washed over the cab.  I kept going.  We scored another rock and parked to do it.
She must have been a little horney cause she wanted me to eat her pussy.

I went down on her in the back seat.  Rain was coming down in buckets, Thunder and lighten, were cracking right over us.

She started moaning and groaning.  Then she started howling, "I'm gonna' cum"  KA-BOOM...!! Lighten' flashed and thunder cracked right over head

She came .....all over the cab.

I have been to the mountain.  I have seen the
promise land.  Now I can die in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment