Sunday, February 19, 2012

HOOKERS

Needless to say a night time cab driver deals with a lot of
professional wimmen.  Sooner or later they all admit that they want to, "get out of the life".

I was driving in Myrtle Beach, S.C.  I had been having some hard times and was in a bad mood.  I took a call for a place in Socastee.  It was a young girl.  She took her time coming out.
When she got in the cab she asked how I was.  Moody, I replied.

Must have struck a cord with her because she said so was she.  She readily admited to being a hooker.  She was on her way to turn a trick.

She was depressed.  She had just recently moved back in with her mother and complained it was difficult, "to make it".

She wanted to get out of the life and become a nurse but she was totaly broke and didn't know what else to do.
I took her to Myrtle Beach.  When we got to the location a black guy got out of an SUV and paid the twenty dollar cab fare.  I gave her a card and told her to call me when she was ready to go home.

A couple of hours later she did.  I picked her up.  He gave her another twenty for the fare home.  I asked her how she had done.  Seems he came real fast so there wasn't much to do.
Then she mentioned he had paid her in drugs.  She had some pot, powder, crack and heroin, and lots of it.

She wanted someone to talk to.  I volunteered my services. We found a place to park and started with the pot.  Wasn't long before we started in on the crack.  She was twenty four, well built with amber hair.

At some point I just causally reached over and grabbed a tit.
She said, "watch it".  A couple of hits later I look over and she has pulled up her sweater and exposed her awesome tits. 

It wasn't long before I had her pants down to show off her pretty red panties.  Another hit on the pipe and she had her hand in my pants.  Didn't matter much, I didn't get hard when I smoked crack.

This went on for a couple of hours.  When I sensed there wasn't much more to be had I told her I had to turn the cab in.

The last thing I told her before leaveing was to use the life as a "stepping stone" to a better life and to help herself by helping others.

On the way back to the garage the dispatcher called to ask if she had left a jacket in the cab.  I said, "no".  That was the last I ever saw or heard of her since.

The beat goes on.





No comments:

Post a Comment