Wednesday, February 15, 2012

HUMOUR

I've told this before.  This works good and gets lot'sa laffs if you do it right.

You go into a bar and hollar, taxi.  Some drunk leans off a stool and ask, "Are you the cab?"

I reply

"No I'm the driver.  The cab is out front. It sent me in to get you.  Let's go".

GETTING OUT

You reach the destination, collect the money.  Then the passenger asks;

How do you get out?
Open the door.
How do you do that?
Use the handle.
Where's it at?
On the door.
Where at on the door?
Somewhere near the center.
If you need more help I'll come
back there and let you out.

PSYCHIC

I pull up in front of a house.  Someone on the porch signals me to wait.
Soon two little boys come out and get in the cab.
I wait to be told where to go.

Finally one of them asks me.  "Did someone call a cab?"

"No, I'm a psychic.  It was just a lucky guess, but now that I'm here and your in the cab, did you want to go somewhere or just sit and talk?' 

No comments:

Post a Comment