Friday, February 10, 2012

WEED

Over the years as a night time cab driver I've bought a ton of weed on the streets.  I was only caught twice.
Once in L.A. near Pico and Alvarado I was buying from a Mexican when the police came up on us.  He dropped it on the ground.

The cops grabed him.  One of the cops picked up the dime and asked me if I was gonna buy it.

I told him..."I was thinking about it"

The second time some nigger sold me some real grass.  The cops stopped me but had to let me go 'cause it was the real thing .

One of my favorite stories on the subject goes back to when I was living in a car.

I had put on a serious buzz and hid the rest somewhere. Pretty soon I get pulled over.  The cop took one look at me and asked, "what's wrong with your eyes?  I told him I have an allergy to grass, then I couldn't resist and said...I get Chinese eyes when I smoke it.

He didn't think it was funny. (No sense of humor, that's why he's a cop)  He wanted to know if I had any weed.  I told him, yes.  He said, let's have it.

I looked and looked but couldn't find it.  He looked and looked but he couldn't find it either.  Boy was he pissed.  Then they got a call and left.

I found it a week later just where I thought I had left
it

No comments:

Post a Comment